Thursday, June 10, 2010

BACK to the PLACE I stay be4..

I have not write a blog for quite long time dy... If i am not mistaken the last update is last year gua... HAHAHAHA... Time pass really fast... I moved out from MDM Wong house for half year dy... I am quite surprise for my movement... WHY ? WHY ? WHY ? Why i move out ? At here I got a lots of memory... GOod MEmory, bad memory, or even unforgettable memory... After i move out from here... EVEN my parents buy me a car I am still having boring life.. WHY is it like that? I really dont really understand till now... REmember last time when I was here , although we seldom go out or can say as did not go out but we never feel bored... THIS half year is really killing me... DONT really know how or what can i say... BUT is killing me... TODAY 11th of JUNE... I am here... I am here in MDM wong's house... TRYing to find back those memories... When i walk in the door of this house , the feeling is just like when i back to my own home... OH... How sweet is it... I plan to stay here for few day , in between here is a good place for study... WISH me good LUCK in exam... JIA YOU~~

No comments:

Post a Comment