Thursday, June 24, 2010

WRONG trip...

There are many T-junction in our life... although in which path way u are walking , u can walk till the end with ur will and wish... BUT in every choice of urs there is different ending... FOR me , MY mistake start from the place I choose to study... I am safe for the 1st year BUT after 1st year end i am " GG ''... I choose the wrong way... I have make a WRONG decision... WRONG choice for my life... I never make this mistake but for now I cant be that confident to do any decision especially in love world... WHY are you putting me in this place... WHY ? IS there a need for u to do? CANT just let me feel the colourful part or i should say the warm part of love ma ? MY love world is totally dark right now... NO colour , not even black and white... I can see all of my friend enjoy their time with love one but me ? I enjoy life with family , friend , and myself but not you... WHY ? WHY ? WHY? I let you walk in my life... WITH or WITHOUT you my life is the same maybe without you i can have a better life... I should have watch P.S 男 earlier and understand what is love... FOR him , love is SUCKS... HE ever say that in LOVE GAME who show their heart 1st then who is the looser... I think I am... CAUSE I had show mine... From now on.... i wanna be back myself... I DON ' T CARE...

No comments:

Post a Comment