Tuesday, February 2, 2010

after back Miri...

Finally, is 2010... So happy that I can see all those friends that i meet in Miri.... Remember the first day I arrive is on a lovely Sunday... I arrive here around 2 p.m. My friend pick me up from airport and then bring me to my old PLACe... So happy I can meet my friends.... By the time I am still ok... . He ask me to stay at his uncle house... WaH!!! I really headache... I start to blur... What makes me blur ne?? Of cause is not food... But what I am blur is where should I stay tonight... I wait for my friend that plan and make me move out... He arrived on the evening..The first night I am "safe" But then when second night... I need to find place again... WALAO~~ That kind of life style is just like when the Japanese army.... Move here and there... Wow.. I hate that life... until one day, I being "halao" by my old housemate... I call one of my brunei friend , ask him wheather there is any place for me to sleep... Once I stay I stay for year... haha.. Of cause there are other things that make interested with this house... Let me keep it as secret...Now life back to normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment