Friday, November 13, 2009

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY...

Today is FRIDAY and tomorrow will be SATURDAY. Today is FRIDAY and yesterday is THURSDAY. Those are the thing my cousin used to say few years back... Now he is already studying in aussie... He could not play with me, joke with me and so on... He teach me a lots of thing... Some is really good and some are not so good... He is a funny person but he will never forget to think for others... Why all this thing come out from my mind? I guess i am missing him... What I wanna say in my blog is about FRIDAY... For my school life, i really like Friday... This is because when Friday comes , school's life is totally gone... I am sure almost every student like Friday... But then... When you are in uni or college you will hate FRIDAy... Is really boring without friends and the one who you used to be with everyday... Life is sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment