Monday, November 9, 2009

HOMESICK....

I really miss my home... Can time pass faster so that i can go back and meet my family? I wish tomorrow will be the last day of examination... Why people used to say "好的东西是值得等待" Is this true? I dont think is suitable here lo... I really miss my brothers, mother, father, grandma and so on... I am sure everyone who is studying outstation will have homesick especially when those who study outstation are sick... This is the time they miss home... I have not meet my family members since the last semester break... WOW.. I think is two months be4 eh... Remember the last day i wake up that early and help my parent... WOW... although is having hard time but i am happy... I really 羡慕 my friend that can go back and meet their parent... "HOME SWEET HOME" THis is a true thing... No matter where we are, what we are doing , home is still the best place...

No comments:

Post a Comment